11215 S IH-35 Ste. 109, Austin, TX 78747
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: $21.00 – $26.00/hr
As a Veterinary Technician Level III or IV at SACH, you will participate in client education, patient care, laboratory procedures, venipuncture, IV catheter placement, radiology, anesthesia monitoring, hospitalization, critical care, and other job duties, as required.
Do you want to make the world a better place for cats?
Are you a Veterinary Technician seeking a Paws-itive work culture where your opinion matters? Are you a Cat Person seeking to advance your career in the veterinary field? Don’t “Purr-Crastinate”! Apply today!
South Austin Cat Hospital is searching for Veterinary Technicians to join our mission to make the world a better place for Cats.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Highschool diploma or equivalent is required
- At least 2 years of veterinary experience OR a Veterinary Technician License
- Familiar with AAFP and Fear Free standards is preferred
- Advanced skills as a Veterinary Technician in a small animal practice
- Genuine love for cats and working in an animal care environment
- You will be exposed to unpleasant odors, noises, and animal feces. They may be exposed to bites, scratches, and contagious diseases
- Competitive pay based on experience, certifications, and licenses
- A comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- EAP coming on February 2023
- Continuing education opportunities
- Employee pet discounts
- and more!
Date Posted: 2022-12-15