11215 S IH-35 Ste. 109, Austin, TX 78747
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: $17.00 – $22.00/hr
The Veterinary Technician Level I or II will be responsible for assisting Veterinarians in exams, retrieving lab samples, taking radiographs, providing client education, and other duties as directed by the Veterinarians, Practice Manager, and Technician Manager.
Do you want to make the world a better place for cats?
Are you a veterinary technician seeking a Paws-itive work culture where your opinion matters? Are you a Cat Person seeking to advance your career in the veterinary field? Don’t “Purr-Crastinate”! Apply today!
South Austin Cat Hospital is searching for Veterinary Technicians to join our mission to make the world a better place for Cats.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Highschool diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1 – 2 Years of experience as a Veterinary Technician or a Veterinary Technician License are required.
- Feel and express a genuine love for cats and working in an animal care environment. This is not the job for you if you are not a cat person.
- Physical Effort: Work requires lifting and carrying patients and equipment weighing up to 30 lbs; requires sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- You will be exposed to unpleasant odors, noises, and animal feces. May be exposed to bites, scratches, and contagious diseases.
- Experience as a room technician and venipuncture in cats is a must.
- Competitive pay based on experience, certifications, and licenses
- A comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- EAP coming on February 2023
- Continuing education opportunities
- Employee pet discounts
- and more!
Date Posted: 2023-4-12