11215 S IH-35 Ste. 109, Austin, TX 78747
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: $15.00 – $23.00/hr
As a Veterinary Receptionist at SACH, we will be the first line of communication between the hospital and established clients, potential clients, and other veterinary facilities while providing outstanding customer service, client education, medical information, etc., in a compassionate and efficient manner.
Do you want to make the world a better place for cats?
Are you a Veterinary Receptionist seeking a Paws-itive work culture where your opinion matters? Are you a Cat Person seeking to advance your career in the veterinary field? Don’t “Purr-Crastinate”! Apply today!
South Austin Cat Hospital is searching for Veterinary Receptionists to join our mission to make the world a better place for Cats.
We are looking for individuals who are interested in continuously challenging themselves to develop their knowledge and skills and follow our core values.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months of experience as a Veterinary Receptionist
- Genuine love for cats and working in an animal care environment
- Customer service experience
- Multi-line phone systems experience
- Excellent written communication etiquette
- Physical Effort: Work requires lifting and carrying patients and equipment weighing up to 30 lbs, sitting or standing for extended periods
- You will be exposed to unpleasant odors, noises, and animal feces. They may be exposed to bites, scratches, and contagious diseases
- Competitive pay based on experience, certifications, and licenses
- A comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- EAP coming on February 2023
- Continuing education opportunities
- Employee pet discounts
- and more!
Date Posted: 2023-6-27