11215 S IH-35 Ste. 109, Austin, TX 78747
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: $18.00 – $36.00/hr
As a Board Certified Veterinary Technician Specialist at SACH, you will participate in client education, patient care, laboratory procedures, venipuncture, IV catheter placement, radiology, anesthesia monitoring, hospitalization, critical care, and other job duties, as required.
Do you want to make the world a better place for cats?
Are you a Board Certified Veterinary Technician Specialist seeking a Paws-itive work culture where your opinion matters? Are you a Cat Person seeking to advance your career in the veterinary field? Don’t “Purr-Crastinate”! Apply today!
South Austin Cat Hospital is searching for Veterinary Technician Specialists (VTS) to join our mission to make the world a better place for Cats.
We are looking for individuals who are interested in continuously challenging themselves to develop their knowledge and skills and follow our core values.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Board Certified Veterinary Technician Specialty
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Veterinary Technician
- Familiar with AAFP and Fear Free standards preferred
- Genuine love for cats and working in an animal care environment
- Experienced in emergency medicine, blood transfusions, ASA IV surgical procedures, and anesthesia monitoring.
- Physical Effort: Work requires lifting and carrying patients and equipment weighing up to 30 lbs, sitting or standing for extended periods.
You will be exposed to unpleasant odors, noises, and animal feces. They may be exposed to bites, scratches, and contagious diseases
- Competitive pay based on experience, certifications, and licenses
- A comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- EAP coming on February 2023
- Continuing education opportunities
- Employee pet discounts
- and more!
Date Posted: 2023-4-5